"Sundance" a 2018 Fountaine Pajot Saba 50 is the sought after, 4 cabin "Maestro" owner layout. This Saba 50 has been exceptionally cared for since new, professionally maintained, and exudes pride in ownership. The boat was sold and commissioned by our dealership and the owner did not holdback on the option list or upkeep. "Sundance" is loaded with options like cork decks that your feet will love. With so many amenities and custom enhancements, she is fresh and ready to go cruising now!
The Saba 50 won "Best Boat of The Year" at it's launch. Since then, this model continues to garner critical acclaim throughout the world for distinctive lines, sophisticated style, spacious living areas, and outstanding offshore performance. Owners love the seamless movement and communication between the cockpit, helm station, and lounge deck, while the incredible space in the salon evokes the ambiance traditionally found only on much larger yachts. An elegant and innovative design, the sailing yacht Saba 50 turns heads wherever she goes.
Here is a list of the Factory & Custom Options:
- PACKAGE - Oceanic version = Dralon protective cover for wheel, Fusion audio pack Bluetooth, Lazy bag, Electric winch for mainsail, VHF mast head antenna, Curtains in cabins, 110 V main grid, Pressurized seawater system, Hot & Cold Deck shower, CST mainsail full batten, Interior courtesy lighting, Two pulpit seats, Auto. switch for bilge pumps, Double clutch for reefs 2 and 3, 2000W Inverter / Charger, Interior 12V outlet and waterproof exterior 12V outlet, Electrical windlass, Lazy jack
- BLACK & GREY WATER = Electric head large bowl x 5 with switch for salt or fresh water
- CANVAS & CUSHIONS = Bimini for helm station, Outdoor foredeck cushions, Outdoor cockpit + lounge deck cushions, Dodger, Aft sun shade on helm bimini, Full cockpit enclosure in textaline, Textaline net cover for trampoline
- DECK & GEAR = Hydraulic aluminum davits + SUP cradle, Cork deck at cockpit/helm/transom, Coachtop grabrails for foredeck
- ELECTRICS & CHARGING = 13,5KW 110V 60HZ Onan Genset, 2000W Inverter/charger / 110V 60 Hz, Galvanic Isolator 110v, Link Pro Battery Monitor, Upgraded 110V System with Paneltronics 4308, 3 x 165 watt Solar panels w/one controller, Additional AGM battery 150A x 2, Extra 110 V Outlets with USB ports x 7
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION = Raymarine II Pack : 1x Axiom 12" + VHF RAY60 + Instruments i70s x2+ Pilot EV40 sail, Raymarine AIS 650 Transmitter and Receiver, Anchor Windlass Switch at Helm, Raymarine 4KW 18" HD Radar, Spot Trace Vessel Tracking, Raymarine Back Up Camera, Second VHF AIS at helm station
- ENTERTAINMENT = 42" Smart TV installed in island, Upgraded Audio System to Fusion AV 750 with AMP 4 zones with bow and helm speakers, Digital TV Antenna On Mast, Upgrade Salon Speakers to Bose System with Subwoofer, Rouge Wave WiFi AMP
- GALLEY, REFRIGERATION, & LAUNDRY= Cockpit fridge, Icemaker, Washer & Dryer
- CLIMATE CONTROL = Air conditioning 110V 60HZ 40K BTU for Maestro, Ducted to both forepeaks
- INTERIOR = Complete fitting out port forepeak, 12V fan x 6, Beds with slatted base for 4 cabins, Electrical multifunction table, Taupe PVC indoor upholstery, Textaline covers for salon windows
- LIGHTING = Aft Flood Lights Bi Color White/Blue Lumitec Caprera, Underwater lights, Cockpit courtesy lighting
- MECHANICAL = Upgrade to Volvo 75HP D2 engines, Racor Dual Filter System
- RIGGING, SAILS, & SPARS= PROFURL genoa furler, Bowsprit and gear for gennaker, Electric winch for genoa sheet, Parasailor, Rollers on spreaders
- SAFETY = Safety equipment, MP10 container liferaft
- WATER = Water heater 110V, Additional electric freshwater pump, Spectra Catalina 340 GPD 12V Watermaker W/ UV Filter and Auto Controller, Fresh and Salt water Washdown
Check out the site made by the owner: http://sailingsundance.com/
Looking to move up to a larger vessel, the owner is motivated to sell and entertaining all offers. Currently stationed in Tortola, BVI.