FRESHLY PAINTED FROM THE RUB RAIL UP AND A $10,000 PRICE REDUCTION
NEW PICS TO FOLLOW
Owner is moving up in size and is excited to sell!
The Viking V50 is a finely crafted yacht with more interior volume and elbow room than most European sport boats her size.
She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with a relatively wide beam and shallow prop pockets to reduce draft.
Her interior includes two double cabins with ensuite heads, a concealed galley, and a U-shaped dinette in the salon.
Both heads contain stall showers, and privacy doors— not curtains—separate both staterooms from the main cabin.
Contoured seating topside provides seating for six in the cockpit, and a three-person sun pad aft rises at the touch of a button to reveal a tender garage below.
Note that a machinery space behind the engine room houses the generator, batteries and steering gear.
Additional features include a teak cockpit sole, a drop-down double helm seat, wet bar with refrigerator, radar arch, windshield washers, and a well-arranged engine room with good access to the motors.
Recent Engine Maintenance Done:
- New Walker AirSep Trans Breathers - 9/20
- 1000hr Service done (Current Engine Hours 1233)
- Fuel Tanks Cleaned - 1/20
- 2x Volvo Water Pumps - 1/20
- 2x Volvo Impellers - 1/20
- Transmissions Serviced w/ Paperwork - 2018
- Both alternators refurbished by Lauderdale Battery and new belts (refurbished spare on board as well) - 2019
- Onan has new heat exchanger, belt and impeller as well as renewed sound shield (super quiet) - 2018
- Gen Oil Change, New impeller and belt - 2021
- All Zincs Replaced - 2020
Recent Exterior Maintenance Done:
- Currently getting repainted from the rub rail up and cockpit
- Teak Deck lightly sanded and Treated w/ Semco Sealant
- Passerelle completely refurbished by approved Besenzoni tech in 2015 w/ all new hydraulic lines and micro switches
- Prop Tunes by F&J Fort Lauderdale w/ Prop Speed 2019
Headliners replaced in 2015 with most lights changed to LED
Bolsters in staterooms replaced with gray, synthetic suede
New custom mattress in Master stateroom
Newly refurbished u-line icemaker in the salon
New central vacuum
New Vitifrigo refrigerator in cockpit
- Heads rebuilt - Replaced plungers in vacuum system and changed out duck bill valves
New DCS VHF radio
Bose stereo has been refurbished and includes Bluetooth and XM radio input. A separate Bose amp drives the outside speaker
The Zodiac tender is a 2016, bought new in late 2017. The 9.9 hp Yamaha is a healthy, unstoppable two stroke with closer to 15hp and flies with 3 people aboard. The 9.9 Yamaha has a new impeller and spare prop. The Zodiac tender shows like new as it is stored inside the garage of the boat