All Offers Considered
1998 Jefferson International 5300
Flybridge Motor Yacht
Twin MTU 600HP 6R183TA93
Westerbeke 15KW Generator
Built by Taiwanese boat builder Hershine, the Jefferson International 5300 marked a new direction in motor yacht styling featuring a "Euro" look" rather than the traditional looking Jefferson motor yachts.
The International 5300 has much to offer;
- Roomy Flybridge with Controls, Ample Seating and Storage
- Impressive Arch Supporting Radar and other Electronics
- Lower Helm on Raised Bridge (Starboard)
- Full Galley on Raised Bridge (Port)
- Three Private Staterooms - VIP Forward, Twin Berths to Starboard & Double Berth to Port
- Two Heads w/Showers
- Large Salon with Patio Doors opening to Roomy Cockpit
SCORPIOS is sound with good mechanicals. The exterior stainless steel rails are stout and rust free. The fender racks are virtually a work of art. Nice boat for cruising.
Unique in many ways, the Jefferson International 5300 has much to offer. Widow wants boat sold as quickly as possible - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.
SCORPIOS is located in Fort Lauderdale and shown by appointment.