Grand Banks' 59 Aleutian RP has all the beauty of a classic trawler and all the speed of a sports boat.
A sumptuous long-range pilothouse cruiser designed by Sparkman & Stephens.
Worth seeing: It’s the best of all worlds: a healthy turn of speed, as well as an offshore range and lavish interior boasting three big cabins.
Main Features Include:
- ABR-TRAC Bow & Stern Thruster
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Twin Cat C18 Acert Diesel Engine 1150 HP with less than 438 hrs for the Port engine & 435 Hrs for the Starboard Engine
- Onan 13.5 KVA Generator with 350 Hrs
- Glendinning Engine Control x 3 (Cockpit, Nav, Fly)
- Top Load Freezer x 2 and Top Load Fridge x 3 & Vitrifrigo Ice Maker on the Flybridge
- AC Reverse Cycle from Marine Air System
- LOFRANS/Falkon 1700 Watts x 24 V Electrical Windlass
- MIELE 4 Burners Induction Cooking Plate
- MIELE DIshwasher
- MIELE Micro Wave & MIELE Hood
- TECMA ELectric Heads
- MIELE T7944 C Washer / Dryer