THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE IN THE US!!
TURN KEY WITH $225K IN UP GRADES IN THE LAST 3 YEARS
The Selene 59 is widely considered the best designed Selene that Howard Chen has produced. The lines and proportions fit together seamlessly. The layout was put together in a way that the interior space is used as efficiently as possible and the accommodations provide a comfortable experience for the owners and guests. Oriana, in particular, is one of the rare “Wide Body” versions that encompasses a Day Head on the back deck.
The Selene 59 has a few distinct features which include a full-height engine room, European transom, and a full-width/standing height utility room for work, storage, electrical systems, freezer, and washer/dryer.
Some of the key features this this “Turn Key” 59’ Selene are:
- Single De-Rated 400 Hp John Deere (3350 Hours)
- Northern Lights 20 KW Generator (2497 Hours)
- Key Power Auxiliary Get Home with Generator
- Key Power Stabilizers - 11 sq/ft fins
- All new Furuno Electronics
- New TImezero with New PC
- Kabola Diesal Hydronic Furnace
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- New Tender
- Key Power Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thruster
- Yacht Controller - Wireless Remote
- Day Head on Aft Deck