The Monte Carlo 6 is the direct link to Beneteau's prestigious Monte Carlo Yachts. She is an absolutely stunning 60 foot flybridge yacht with a bridge the size of most 70 footers. Her designer's, Nuvolari & Lenard gave her breathtakingly beautiful and classic lines starting from her wave piercing bow leading to her nearly vertical stern. Andreani Design's team gave her interior styling which combines the usual Beneteau open and airiness with super yacht quality fit and finish.
Her one piece windshield combined with her center helm design and Zeus joystick control makes her very easy to maneuver, but if you want a captain to do the work, her optional captains quarters is sure to impress any captain for a yacht her size.
Her spacious 3 staterooms with ensuite heads and her large, open salon offer the perfect comfort and entertainment space to her owners and guests.
The Monte Carlo 6 offers many options and features that are sure to impress. Some of her may options and features include:
- 2 x 600 HP Cummins QSC 8.3L Zeus
- 3 Staterooms with Ensuite Heads
- Captains Quarters (optional)
- Hydraulic Swim Platform - max load 771 lbs (7.5" x 13'1")
- Transom Galley Unit - Electric Grill, Sink and Worktop
- Zeus Cockpit Joystick (optional)
- Seakeeper 9 Gyroscopic Stabilizer
- Black Fiberglass T-Top with Polyester Sunroof
- 2 x NSO 16" Simrad Screens at Main Helm (optional 1 x NSO 24" Simrad)
- Electric Sun Awning
- 23 Bottle Wine Cooler in Galley
- Besenzoni Pilot Seats (optional at main helm and flybridge)
- 2 Electric Lounge Chairs on Foredeck with Remote Control
***3 year stem to stern warranty and 7 year structural warranty***
All details of this vessel, including engine hours and speeds, are as stated by the manufacturer and the owner.