Hammertime Yacht Description
The HammerTime is built by McKinna Yachts. It is an express cruiser that has a unique cockpit. The wide teak cockpit makes it perfect for fishing or entertaining friends and family. What makes this spot even better is the mounted grill and easy access to the engine room. Walking into the salon through large sliding glass doors, we find bar stools featuring a wet bar on the starboard side. Next to this area, in the helm, there is a retractable hardtop that fills the space with natural light. Below deck, there are three staterooms and two heads, making it perfect for a weekend getaway. The master suite is full-beam with an island queen-sized bed. Large portholes on both sides bring in a generous amount of sunlight.
Some other features include:
- A quaint aft deck with curved seating
- Water-level cockpit making it easy to hop in the water or jump on a tender
- A Spacious lower saloon equipped with a large wrap around seating and eating area
- Throughout there are five cruiser AC units to keep the whole yacht nice and cold
- A large bow featuring a sun pad and stainless steel handrails