Classic Nordhavn 62 under the same ownership for over 15 years. Cruised, loved and consistently updated to high standards.
Dove gray hull is both low maintenance and offers a stately look to this offshore ready trawler.
Three staterooms plus crew/guest stateroom; four heads; large galley.
Fresh electronics, stabilizer system and three life rafts.
Owners have completed two significant refits in 2018 and again in 2022. Full specs detail these upgrades.
Showings by appointment, survey photos will be replaced as soon as weather allows for proper photography. This listing is new as of January 6, 2023. Survey (2021) available on request.
Entry in the salon is from the aft deck through double water tight doors.
Forward of the salon is the galley.
Water tight entry door to starboard. Steps up to pilothouse.
Forward of the galley is a teak & holly soled companionway leading to the engine room and forward with the Master stateroom.
Master stateroom has an ensuite head.
Also forward are the laundry, a guest stateroom with ensuite head to port and a guest stateroom to starboard plus day head.
Forward most is the guest/crew cabin with ensuite head.
All cabin areas have bound carpeting, halogen lighting, reading lights and intercom system. The yacht is fitted with seven (7) CruiseAir reverse cycle air/heat systems ranging from 6,000 to 16,000BTU's.
All heads have Corian countertops, full showers and Vacuflush heads.
The main salon features a large setter and dining table with leaf on the starboard side. To port is the entertainment area and two reclining chairs. The salon features custom mini blinds, KVH Trac Vision 6 to Panasonic TV with VHS and DVD along with a Bose surround sound system.
The galley has a teak and holly cabin sole and is equipped with a Whirlpool oven/broiler, Whirlpool four burner stove, Whirlpool convection/micorwave and Kenmore dishwasher. There is a SubZero refrigerator along with a SubZero freezer/icemaker. Brian trash compactor, Garburator(not working) in sink. The Asko washing machine and Miele dryer are located in the companionway area.
The amidships port side master stateroom includes a king sized centreline berth with night stands on both sides. Generous storage in the cabin in hanging lockers, cabinets, drawers and bookshelves. Vanity located on the portside. Ensuite head has full standup shower. There is a port light plus two opening hatches and a Panasonic TV system.
PORT GUEST STATEROOM
This guest stateroom is located forward and amidships. Accommodations include a couple berth and a single upper bunk. Full ensuite head with standup shower. There is a opening hatch, two port lights and considerable storage.
STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
This guest stateroom is located forward and amidships. Accommodations include lower and upper bunks. Full ensuite head with standup shower which also serves as there day head. There is a opening hatch and considerable storage.
Forward guest or crew cabin with ensuite head. Accommodations include a double berth with upper single bunk. Full ensuite head with standup shower. There is a watertight door, opening hatch, considerable storage plus a Panasonic TV system.
The pilothouse has a virtually 360 degree panoramic vie with a large seating area and dining table.
There is a separate navigation/computer desk and a full array of electronics with many of them duplicated. Practical layout offering an owner/skipper ease of use and comfort during offshore passages.
Opening windows(2) and hatches(3) allow for natural ventilation in addition to two watertight doors. There is a freezer located beneath the pilot berth.
- Furuno radar x 2(new 2022)
- Simrad autopilot x 2(new 2018)
- Furuno 12" GPS plotter
- Garmin 12' GPS Plotter
- Furuno GPS GP-150
- VHF x 2(new in 2022)
- VHF x 2 - handheld
- ICOM 700 SSB radio
- Furuno Sonar(new in 2022)
- B&G Depthfinder(new in 2022)
- B&G Wind, Log, Depth
- Rudder angle indictaor
- Iridium Satellite telephone
- Globalstar Satellite telephone
- Mini M Worldfone voice and date
- Robertson FU35 Steering Lever(for outside bridge stations)
- Dual Speed Autopilot Pumps
- McMurdo G5 EPIRB
- Weems & Plath Barometer
- Wempe Barometer
- Wempe Clock
- Danforth Compass
- Pioneer Stereo System w/cabin & exterior speakers
Additional items in the pilothouse include;
- Stidd series 500 helm seats (2)
- Spot light control(new spotlight in 2022)
- Oregon Scientific Weather Station
- Dual Trumpet Horn
- Norcold Refrigerator
The Lugger L6125A main engine w/@7,900hrs use; 325hp 6 cyliner cooled via a Walter Keel Cooler. The 3" s/s shaft has a PPS dripless seal. Propellor is a 41" 4 blade Hung Shen.
The Lugger L9840 wing engine w/@1,300 hrs use; fresh water cooled; three blade feathering MaxProp on a 1 1/8" s/s shaft.
ENGINE ROOM & MANEUVERING EQUIPMENT
The engine room includes;
- bow thruster (new 2018)
- stern thruster (new 2018)
- Naiad Stabilizer 252 w/digital Multisea 2000
- Sea Recovery Watermaker, 53Gal/Hr
- CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System
- DeVilbiss Air Compressor 1.5hp; 125psi
- Electrolux central vac system
- Sealand Vacuflush sanitation system
- Electric water heater 30 Gal
- Sony TV surveillance system
- Edson manual bilge pumps (3)
- Jabsco electric bilge pumps (all compartments)
- Hydraulic self priming Centrifugal Pacer Pumps (2)
- Flowscan monitor for fuel consumption
- Racor filters (6)
- Halon Fire Buoy Extinguishing System (2)
- two Marino 50amp 120/240v shore power inlets
- Northern Lights 20Kw Generator w/@6,000hrs (new in 2007)
- 15Kw Generator w/@1,200hrs (new in 2018)
- Trace Invertor/Chargers 2500w (2)
- 12v Batteries 8D for house (8) (new in 2018)
- 12v Batteries 4D for main engine (2) (new in 2018)
- 12v Battery 4D for 20Kw gen (new in 2018)
- 12v Battery for 15Kw gen (new in 2018)
- Sentry Battery Charger
Forward port and starboard bridge wing stations equipped with thruster controls, steering and engine controls.
Portuguese bridge with nonskid decks and 2500lb life capacity hydraulic crane.
- Maxwell 3500 electric windlass with controls in Pilothouse and on Deck
- Nautical Structures Eurohydrualic deck crane(2500lb lift)
- Lewmar hatches (17)
- Dorades (3) for ventilation
- Washdown - fresh and sea water
- Freshwater connections, bow and stern
- Custom CQR type 200lb anchor with 175' of 5/8" chain
- Fortress Anchor
- Vetus s/s wipers (3)
- Hella deck floodlights (2)
- Caribe CL-16 Hard Bottom 16' Inflatable Tender with 60hp Yamaha Outboard w/cover
- Survitec SAS six man liferaft
- Zodiac Coastal six man life raft x 2
- Hydro static releases on all three life rafts
- Nico Day/Night solar powered vents (2)
- Gas Tank (40gal) with pump for Tender
- Stereo Speakers
- Deck boxes
- Six Fenders & Ducklings
Aft deck area has space for seating, dining and access to swim platform with boarding ladder.
Covered upper aft deck has seating area with dining table.
- Backdown control station
- Maxwell electric two speed self tailing winch on aft deck
- Freeman hatch
- stereo speakers
- lazaretto for storage
The current owners of this Nordhavn 62 have enjoyed cruising her in the cold waters of Newfoundland to the warm southern waters of Florida since 2005.
In 2007 they replaced the main generator, added new radars, flatscreen TV with Satellite TC plus an SSB radio and a Mic-Com system.
In 2018 they did a significant refit in FL at Nordhavn's yard that included new bow and stern thrusters, new autopilots, new ceiling sin the main cabin and pilothouse with new lighting. They replaced the 12Kw secondary generator with a larger 15Kw generator. The stern tube was inspected, all valves and hoses were replaced. The topsides were buffed and waxed and new batteries were installed.
In 2022 they did another update which included new radars, new sonar, depth sounder, VHF's, 120v plugs swapped for new, two new air conditioning compressors, canvas, spotlight and added continuous Satellite TV system.
She is equipped with an extensive spares supply on board to make her as independent of shore side assistance as possible.