Introducing the 2022 Neptunus 650F
New for 2022, Neptunus Yachts is proud to introduce an exciting new layout for the Neptunus 650F. This new layout features a galley-aft design with a centre walk-around island, truly integrating the outside and the inside both visually and functionally. The aft deck and galley combine to create a most elegant yet casual area for relaxing or entertaining.
The beauty and quality of the Neptunus 650F are evident from the moment you step inside. The custom walnut joinery and the rich design accents set the tone for the entire yacht. The Neptunus 650F features new interior design finishes including wonderful leather accents throughout, new custom headboards inspired by the sea, and striking walnut woodwork.
The new galley aft is fully-equipped, and includes an upright stainless steel fridge/freezer plus an oven, stove top, microwave and dishwasher. The sink is forward in the galley on an angle and has great visibility outside. The island with leather bar stools, also provides additional galley storage. The beverage centre on port includes an amazing coffee and espresso maker for your morning coffee, as well as a wine cooler/beverage fridge.
Forward, the new salon area features U-shaped leather seating, contemporary walnut cabinets, a custom glass coffee table, and a fully-integrated LED TV. The dinette with custom leather upholstery has generous seating for six, and offers 360 degree vistas for your enjoyment. This new design is our most open, spacious layout yet.
The companionway from the salon to the three staterooms reflects the unique character of this yacht. With light flowing from the windshield above, the companionway is bright, open, and beautiful. The custom stainless steel accents, glass panels and hand-stitched leather combine to illustrate our passion for quality throughout.
The 2022 Neptunus 650F features our signature full-beam master stateroom with large windows and opening ports, providing generous natural light and the option of a lovely breeze throughout. The master stateroom has a king size berth, his-and-hers hanging lockers, generous drawer storage on both port and starboard, and a private ensuite head.
The stunning flybridge of the Neptunus 650F is a defining characteristic of this yacht. With seating for two or for twelve, in three beautiful yet unique spaces, you and your guests can relax while underway in style and comfort. The fully-featured helm includes full navigation electronics, a bow and stern thruster, and Yacht Controller. The cockpit below provides additional space for entertaining, and features a custom teak table with stainless pedestals, teak decks, and comfortable seating for 6.
This yacht allows you to explore the horizons with confidence. The Neptunus 650F is designed and built to meet the CE Category A - Ocean standard, delivering exceptional performance, seakeeping ability, and ease of handling. She is equipped with twin CAT C-18 engines, and comes with full navigation electronics, proportional bow and stern thrusters, and a Yacht Controller with joystick and remote. For your comfort and enjoyment, she is also equipped with a Seakeeper 9 computer-controlled gyroscope stabilizer system.
The Neptunus 650F combines comfort, agility and styling in a yacht where the experience of our owners says it all.
New pictures, video, and an interactive 360 tour are coming! Please contact us for a tour of the new 2022 Neptunus 650F.
Boarding the Neptunus 650 Flybridge is from either the swim platform and up the port or starboard steps or from either the port or starboard side decks.
The Engine Room is accessed via the transom door or via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. The large crew cabin is easily accessed via a custom transom door from the swim platform and offers an abundance of storage, separate toilet, sink and shower.
The Flybridge Deck has easy access via comfortable stairs from the Aft Deck.
Galley, Island and Beverage Centre
The new galley-aft layout features the galley on starboard, an island with two leather bar stools on centre, and a walnut beverage centre with storage on port. With the multi-panel glass doors to the aft deck open, the outside and the inside become one. The centre island is easily accessed from the aft deck or from inside, forming a great area for entertaining or just relaxing.
The new galley features an upright stainless steel fridge/freezer/water dispenser/icemaker, plus an oven, stove top, convection microwave, and dishwasher. The sink is located forward in the galley, positioned to offer great visibility outside. The island offers additional cabinet storage for use while in the galley. On port are walnut cabinets offering both drawer and cabinet storage, a wine cooler/beverage fridge, and an espresso/latte maker for morning coffee. There is custom storage for glassware and bottles in the cabinetry on port.
Galley equipment includes:
- Under mount extra deep stainless steel sink
- Single handle spray faucet
- Ceramic 4-burner stove top
- Built in Fisher Paykel convection microwave with exhaust fan
- 24” Fisher Paykel oven
- Fisher Paykel stainless steel fridge/freezer/icemaker/water dispenser
- 24” Fisher Paykel drawer-style dishwasher
- Custom storage for cutlery and dinnerware beside dishwasher
- JennAir Beverage centre on port
- Custom storage for bottles in drawer beside beverage centre on port
- Jura automatic coffee machine with One-Touch Cappuccino
- Walnut cabinet doors
- Walnut drawers
- Quartz countertops
- Central vacuum outlet
- LED lighting, light over island is dimmable
- Blinds for the cabin side windows
The salon forward is bright and open to the galley and island aft. The salon has U-shaped seating in leather on starboard, a custom glass and stainless steel coffee table, a dinette on port, and an entertainment centre with integrated LED TV and Sony surround sound.
The dinette is raised half a step to provide great visibility outside. The dinette offers a walnut table with hinged extension, and comfortable L-shaped leather seating for 4. The leather bar stools can be positioned easily around the table, extending the capacity for dining to 6 people.
The 49" HD LED TV is fully integrated in a beautiful high gloss piano black cabinet. There is blue backlighting surrounding the cabinet, providing a wonderful ambience by day or by night. The sound system is by Sony.
The salon offers Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds, and LED lighting with the specific groups of lights being dimmable.
The companionway features generous natural light from above. The companionway in this 2022 yacht features new design accents, including glass, stainless steel, and leather accents. The handrails are now stainless steel, and leather bound with French stitching. The risers on the 6 steps are high-polished stainless steel, and the panels are glass providing a bright, open feel throughout.
The Companionway at the bottom landing also houses the stacked washer and dryer, with a cabinet to store detergents.
At the bottom of the stairs one can go aft and down three more steps to the master cabin, or forward to the guest cabin (and head) on starboard, then forward again to the VIP cabin (and private VIP head). The area at the bottom of the companionway is open to the windshield and is very bright and airy.
The 2022 Neptunus 650 Flybridge features a full-beam master stateroom with a king size bed and a wonderfully spacious ensuite. The master stateroom has large windows on port and starboard, each with a centre opening port. The beauty of the walnut joinery, generous drawer space and the cedar lined closets make this an ideal home while living aboard.
The detailing in the master cabin is quite exceptional. The master berth has a contemporary headboard, with custom backlit walnut accent panels above the walnut end tables. Two LED reading lights are in the soffit. Lacquered ceiling panels above follow the contour of the bed, while rope lighting below the berth provides a warm accent day or night.
To port is a built-in chest with four walnut faced drawers. To starboard is built in chest with four drawers. Facing the bed is a 32” built in TV. The master cabin features two cedar lined hanging lockers on the port side.
Forward on the starboard side is the entrance to the private ensuite which has a large stall shower, toilet and sink. The shower has an opening port.
Also in the cabin are three battery shutoff switches, a CO detector, a Bose Wave radio system, digital AC control and nine LED mini spots, most on a dimmer.
The ensuite master head has a porcelain tile sole, a straight walnut vanity with a storage cabinet below and a under mount sink in a quartz countertop above. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above the sink with a fixed dead light above covered with a blind.
The stall shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
The toilet is a freshwater flush Raritan Atlantis elongated bowl model.
Guest Head (Starboard)
The guest head can be accessed directly through the Guest Cabin , or alternatively it can be used as a day head for guests and accessed directly from the companionway.
The sole is porcelain tile. The toilet is a freshwater flush full size Raritan Atlantis model. The walnut vanity has one cabinet below and a quartz countertop with a under mount sink above.
Above the sink is a blind covering a opening porthole. Three mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above with rope lighting below the valance.
The shower has a clear glass door, a handheld and wall mountable fixture, a wallpaper like finish on the bulkheads that is as elegant as it is practical.
Also in the shower is a light and an exhaust fan. The head also has three LED mini spots above in a mirrored overhead.
Guest Cabin (Starboard)
The Guest Cabin has one double berth with two drawers below.
Forward of the berth is a cedar-lined hanging locker and a small floating walnut end table, a perfect spot for charging your cell phone at night. Two opening port lights with blinds are above with a reading light in a soffit above for each person. At the foot of the berth is a small storage shelf.
Also in this cabin are four overhead dimmable LED mini spots, two LED mini spots as reading lights, digital AC controls, a CO detector and a carpeted sole.
The VIP Cabin is entered via a custom walnut door. The queen size berth sits on centerline with a custom headboard off the forward bulkhead. Twin LED reading lights are above.
One large walnut storage drawer sits at the foot of the berth. There is rope lighting around the bed trim for the custom Innerspring mattress. Built in walnut countertops both port and starboard serve as nightstands. Above is an opening escape hatch with mosquito screen and night blind. One fixed dead light one each side with blinds to both port and starboard. Above the blinds on either side are four walnut storage cabinets to supplement the cabin’s abundant storage. Special mood lighting is located next to the custom head board.
Aft to port is a cedar lined hanging locker and access the Forward Head.
To starboard is a matching cedar lined hanging locker
On the aft bulkhead is a built in 24” LED TV. The sole has access to the forward bilge and bow thruster. The cabin is equipped with a Bose Wave radio.
Also in this cabin are digital AC controls and a CO monitor.
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails w/welded stainless steel lifeline
- Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller
- 66 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor
- Maxwell 3500 VW Windlass w/150' high tensile chain
- Up & down foot switches for windlass
- Round Bomar hatch to access chain locker
- Freshwater wash down in bow anchor locker
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Dual spring line cleats
- International LED navigation lights
- Air horn
- Diesel deck fills for fuel port & starboard allows single side filling via crossover
- Removable stainless steel burgee pole
- Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion area
- Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover incl. port & starboard side windows
- Frameless cabin side windows
- Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard midship
- Raised fiberglass toe rail for safety
- Round Bomar deck hatch into VIP Cabin
- (2) Sun pad cushions on bow w/headrest & (6) drink holders
- House side stainless steel handrails
- (6) Large dead lights into Master Cabin (two of them opening)
- (2) Teak Tread steps to side deck port & starboard
- ACR LED spotlight, remote controlled
- Teak sole over fiberglass decks
- Covered stern cleats w/fairleads
- Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads w/LED step lights
- (2) Hinged stainless steel gates to swim platform
- Custom high gloss cherry table w/stainless steel pedestals & cover
- Covered Aft Deck fully covered by Flybridge deck above
- (5) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead
- Built in Aft Deck seating for four cushions & cover
- 900 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage
- Huge full beam Lazarette w/6’ of headroom configured storage
- 2 stereo speakers
- Pressure water inlet
- Deck waste pump out plate
- Hot & cold shower in custom cabinet to starboard
- (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck
- Custom watertight entry door from swim platform into Crew Cabin
- (2) Custom fender lockers in transom
- Custom storage under Flybridge steps
- Curved Trend stainless steel trimmed entry door
- Sink with cold water faucet
- BBQ unit
Entered via the transom door is the crew cabin/Lazarette
- Sit down shower
- Fresh water flush Raritan toilet
- Stainless sink with hot and cold water and mirror
- Large berth with storage under
- 24" HD LED TV
- Hanging locker
- AC fluorescent lighting
- Rudder & hydraulic gear under aft bench enclosure
The flybridge is a defining characteristic of this yacht. With seating for 12 in three beautiful and unique spaces, contemporary fabrics, quartz countertops and custom accent lighting, the flybridge is a special place day or night. The helm has been ergonomically designed, providing full navigation electronics, proportional bow and stern thrusters, and a Yacht Controller. Three custom-stitched Pompanette helm provide excellent visibility and comfort for extended cruising.
The flybridge on this yacht offers three distinct seating areas. A raised bar table with 4 custom stainless stools will be a most popular spot! In addition, aft on port is a comfortable seating area with a U-shaped settee and your choice of teak or cherry table. The three helm chairs round out the flybridge seating. You will also find a custom entertainment unit with sink, fridge and icemaker on starboard.
The carbon fibre hardtop complements the lines on the vessel. The flybridge has a 3/4 enclosure, and includes both heat and air conditioning for your comfort. Access is via teak steps to starboard. A fold down hatch gives easy access to the aft area of the Flybridge seating.
Bridge Equipment includes:
- 3 Sided enclosure,
- Fiberglass radar arch
- (4) Audio speakers
- A stainless railing all around
- Removable stainless steel flag pole w/cover
- 6 Down light in the hardtop with dimmer
- 4’ Raymarine open array radar
- Raymarine sat dome
- Centre helm
- Glass panel forward of helm, with windshield wiper
- Covers for all Flybridge seating
- (3) Pompanette helm chairs w/fold down footrests
Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (1) CAT glass bridge display for main engines
- (2) CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- Dual Raymarine 16” Axiom Multifunction Displays (gS Series)
- Raymarine 4’ open array radar scanner, 12kW, 72 mile
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp compass
- Raymarine Evolution Series autopilot with remote
- Raymarine I70S 4" Multifunction display for depth, speed and wind
- (2) Wema electric fuel gauges
- ITT Jabsco searchlight controls
- Bow & stern thruster controls (dual controls)
- Bennett trim tab controls w/indicators
- Dual Icom IC-M404 VHF radio w/DSC
- Bilge pump controls w/(3) digital pump readouts
- Teleflex hydraulic power assisted steering system
- Fireboy fire system override controls
- Windlass controls
- 12V DC outlet
- Generator “on” indicator lights
- Metallic finish dash panels with back lighting
- Helm cover
- CAT backup panel for throttles & clutches
- Yacht Controller, joystick, handheld remote & digital reader
- Anti vibration mounts for engines & generators
- 15 hp 24 volt DC proportional electric bow thruster
- 15 hp 24 volt DC proportional electric stern thruster
- (6) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/"Ultra" bilge pump switches
- Dual Head Hunter DC freshwater pumps with switch over manifold
- 20 Gallon Raritan water heater
- (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights
- 110V GFCI outlet
- FRP flooring between engines
- 2 1/2 stainless steel shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- Site tubes for both fuel tanks
- (2) Engine Room blowers
- 3" Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling
- Oil Exchanger oil change system for engines, transmissions & generator
- Fireboy automatic fire suppression system with manual pull on FB
- Air filters and air dampers on Engine Room air intakes
- Centrek Industries gas/water separator for generator exhaust
- Teleflex power steering system
- Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors for variable command
- Racor 1000 FG fuel filters for main engines
- (1) Racor 500 filter for generator
- 5 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck
- (2) Engine block heaters
- ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- 996 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank
- Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines
- (1) Aluminum baffeled water tanks
- (1) Fiberglass waste tank
- Macerator pump for waste tank w/timer switch
- Fiberglass wrapped single tube exhaust system
- 110V/220V 60 Hz AC system
- 24V DC system
- 20kW Northern Lights generator in sound shield
- (3) Banks of 24 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows:
- (2) 8D's (450 ah) for house 24V, (2) 4D's (360 ah) for engine starting 24V plus (2) 24 volt batteries for bow & stern thruster (24V system)
- DC Digital voltmeter
- DC Digital amp meter
- AC Digital voltmeter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- AC Digital amp meter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
- Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits
- Breaker protected DC circuits
- Central bonding system w/shaft brushes
- Two Battery chargers for the various battery banks
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/75’ of cord each
- Generator "on" indicator light at Flybridge Helm
- (5) Battery shutoff switches
- (2) Galvanic isolators
- Port engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- Starboard engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
- (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus
- 12 KVA transformers with manual boost control
- Generator start/stop at main electrical panel in Lazarette/Crew Cabin
- Water tank level indicator at main electrical panel
- Waste tank level indicator at main electrical panel
The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides above the waterline are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep (19.5 degrees) Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keep qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption. Four layers of Interlux 2000E primer beneath the bottom paint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.