ONE OF THE BEST BIG BOAT VALUES ON THE MARKET TODAY
This Immaculate 65 Pacific Mariner Is A Fantastic Example Of The Well Regarded Northwest Designed And Built Pilothouse Motoryacht.
The design team, including renowned naval architects William Garden and Greg Marshall, created an extremely nice running vessel with fantastic accommodations including a nice size boarding area and cockpit, an expansive and beautiful salon area with large windows and entertainment center, a fully equipped home style gourmet galley, a large pilothouse with great visibility and sliding doors port and starboard to the walk around side decks. Below decks she features a lavish full beam master suite that includes a king size bed and private head with bathtub. In addition there are two more nice guest staterooms, one with a queen size berth and one with twin beds, both with private head access. Aft there's a combined laundry and crews quarters that leads into the spotless standup engine room. This is a very comfortable vessel and has a lot to offer.
SOME OF HER HIGHLIGHTS AND FEATURES INCLUDE..........
- Twin 800HP Detroit Diesels
- Twin Disc Transmissions With Electronic Controls
- Two Northern Lights Generators In Soundshields
- Heart Interface Inverter/charger With Link 2000 Remote
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Hurricane Diesel Furnace System
- AuqaAir Air conditioning
- Sea Recovery Watermaker
- Furuno Radar
- Nobeltec Navigation On Large Monitor
- ComNav Autopilot With Remote
- Satellite TV Antenna
- Full Size Refrigerator & Cooktop With Oven
- Dishwasher & Trash Compactor
- Washer & Dryer
- Newer Full Cockpit Enclosure With Makralon Panels
- Simpson Lowrance Windlass, 75lb CQR Anchor With 300' Chain
- Dual Glendinning Cablemasters
- Fireboy Suppression System
- Newer full Command Bridge Enclosure with Makralon panels and covers/envelopes for storage
- Nautical Structures Multi Function Hydraulic Deck Davit
- 15' Pacific Mariner Fiberglass Tender With Full Cover
- 50HP Mercury Outboard For Tender
- PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FULL SPECS AND OVER 100 PHOTOS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PACIFIC MARINER
Brokers Notes......I've known this vessel and her owners for many years and have watched them meticulously care for this yacht. "Too Nuts" is extremely clean and tidy inside and out. She's truly an exceptional vessel, a great value and worth a serious look. She's serviced and ready to go. Thank You.