**REFIT COMPLETED JANUARY 2021- NEW PAINT, NEW INTERIOR AND 4000 HOUR SERVICE ON MAINS. NO DETAIL WAS MISSED AND NO EXPENSE WAS SPARED TO MAKE HER LIKE NEW.
The nicest 65 Viking on the market. Fresh off a $500k refit Southern Comfort is like brand new and ready to run. A proven tournament winner with tuna tower, outriggers, sonar and bow mounted tender with electric davit. She boasts Four luxurious staterooms and four heads for maximum comfort.
PARTIAL REFIT SUMMARY January 2021
* 4000 Hour main engine service.
* Replace main engine raw water hoses
* Replace all hydraulic lines and fittings at both ends
* Service both Generators and change oil
* Service watermaker, replace membranes and filters
* Replace AC and fresh water pumps
* Service and re-certify Engine room Halon System
* Replace transmission fluid and vents
* Repaint hull, toe rail, bow pulpit, grab rails and bases to tuna tower
* Repair and repaint all nicks and dings on the house.
* Replace all exterior lights with 3 color LED lights in cockpit, overheads and tuna tower
* Remove carpet and sub floor and replace with new and top with Amtico flooring throughout
* Salon sub floor covered with sound down to dampen engine room noise
* Remove all interior lights, replace converters and change lights to LED
* Replace all rope lighting throughout boat.
*Remove and replace headliner with new throughout boat.
* Replace all blinds in the Salon with new.
* Recover pilothouse brow console.
* Replace stairs to companionway with solid teak.
* Rebuild and recover Pilothouse sofa.
* Paint all interior doors and vents to match new headliner.
* Replace all in ceiling speakers throughout boat.
* Replace galley sink with new.
* Remove, replace and recover all wall panels throughout boat.
* Remove and replace all exterior ceiling hatches with new. Re-bed and seal.
* Check all outlets, GFI's and ground wires.
* Update all electronics software and service sonar.
* Paint bottom and apply Prop Speed to running gear
* Sand teak decks and teak cover boards apply oil and sealant
* Remove and polish all rod holders and replace PVC liners.
* Remove and re-certify life raft.
* Replace anchor and anchor roller with new.
* Remove re-bed and seal bow bait tank.