70' Azimut 2011 - Full options and stabilized.
Open to trade-ins. Financing is available.
Pictures in progress
European style and designer flare are prevalent throughout this interior with a (4) Stateroom / (4) Head layout, which comfortably sleeps (8) guests plus crew.
All staterooms are located on the lower deck. The amidship master stateroom suite has a sitting area and a private en-suite head. The forward VIP guest stateroom has its own private head, as does the starboard guest stateroom. The port guest stateroom has a private access to the guest/day head. Separate quarters for the crew are aft. The main deck includes large a large salon and dinette complimented by a gourmet galley. The wheelhouse on the main deck has a lower helm station.
Summary of Featured Equipment
- Horizon water maker.
- (2) Seakeeper, active gyro computerized stabilizers.
- Zenta joystick controller for engines and bow and stern thrusters.
- Side boarding gates.
- (2) Kohler 20kW generators.
- Retractable sunroof.
- Electric sliding window in the wheelhouse.
- Cockpit windlasses.
- Teak side decks.
- Teak on the flybridge.
- Underwater lights.
- M7 KVH satellite TV.
- Twin Raymarine 15” G Series electronics at both helm stations.
- Twin thrusters (bow and stern).
- Rear aft cameras integrated with Raymarine G-15 screens.
- Bose Surround Sound System.
- Galley dishwasher
- Flat-screen TVs in Saloon and every Stateroom.
- Decapé oak wood designer interior.