WAS EUR 1,475,000. NOW EUR 1,295,000 !!!
Princess 72 sleeps 8, or 10 if you use the crew's quarters for guests with a selection of four single- and double-berthed staterooms plus the crew's quartersaft.
The master and VIP cabin each have en suite heads, while the third and fourth cabins share a head.
The full-beam master suite is large and open with four hull side windows on both sides. The master head has twin sinks and a separate shower.
The saloon has lots of windows and shiny white surfaces that keeps the saloon bright.
There's a lot of living space on the teak laid flybridge. There is a large U-lounge with table and alfresco galley with a Lava electric grill, refrigerator and wet bar.
Optional Extras Include:
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism
- Side Power Hydraulic Stern & Bow Thruster
- Opacmare Hydraulic Gangway
- Third station controls in aft cockpit
- Lewmar Hydraulic Windlass Anchor
- Side Power Zero Speed Fin Stabilizers
- Teak Laid Flybridge
- Foredeck Teak Table
- 4 x Underwater LEDs
- Aquafresh Water Maker
- KVH SAT TV 60 cm Antenna
- KVH VSAT SAT Phone
- 32" Samsung LCD TV in the Saloon
- 26" Samsung LCD TV in the Master Cabin
- Bose Audio System
- iPOD docking station
- Electrical curtains in saloon
- Central Remote Control for Exterior Lights, Sound System & Electrical Curtains.
- Cummins ONAN 27 kW & 7 kW Generator
- Navtex Furuno MX 300
- Furuno MFD12 and a RS87 DSC VHF at the lower helm
- Furuno MFD12 and a RS87 DSC VHF at the upper helm
- Cruisair Reverse cycle Air Conditioning (Total Capacity 108,000 BTU) including the Crew Cabin
- Internal telephone system with PBX exchange with handsets
- AIS System
- Grand Tender with 40 hp 4 Stroke Mercury Outboard (2018)
- Opacmare Crane on the Flybridge