Accommodation for 6/8 guests and 2/4 crew with flexible layout.
Bright and spacious deck saloon with raised saloon floor, panoramic windows, large hull windows and deck hatches.
Interior dining for 8 persons to port with a convertible dining/coffee table. Comfortable lounge area to starboard with bar including icemaker, the sofa converts into two armchairs.
Luxurious owner's cabin forward with queen-size island double berth, vanity table and ample storage space in lockers, drawers and compartments. Owners head with separate shower stall and towel dryer.
Port VIP-guest cabin with wide double berth (can be converted to single berths), and an additional foldable bunk hosting 3 guests if needed, locker and en-suite head compartment with separate shower stall and towel dryer.
Starboard lateral cabin with bunk beds (the lower bed can be converted to double berth), locker and head compartment. Aft cabin with two single berths, wardrobe and en-suite heads compartment with separate shower stall.
Convertible twin cabin aft for crew or guests with locker and head, finished to same standard as the rest of the interior.
Bow sail locker in forepeak accessed through deck hatch, fitted out as crew cabin with two bunk beds, locker, WC, shower and sink.
- Stockholm beige Alcantara fabric
- Dark oak on bulkheads and light oak on floorboards with specific open-grain finish
- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning in the saloon and cabins 72.000 BTU + additional unit for fore peak
- Leather chart table with navigator seat to starboard aft
- Ice maker in saloon cabinet
- Over carpets to all areas except galley
- Lee cloths to cabins
- Ocean air blinds and mosquito screens in deck hatches
- Blinds for hull windows
- Tecma electric WCs with freshwater flushing and holding tank