Lady Q is a very comfortable cruising yacht built in steel with deck , superstructures and details in teak. Its design and construction are inspired to the elegance and look of classic yachts of the past . She is a Spirit of Tradition. While the classic look is evident , its design has very modern and updated features and wide surfaces and huge volumes inside. Its machinery and systems are modern and functional .
This yacht is particulary thought for luxury charter business or for who desires a superior comfort.
Lady Q is in very good conditions . She has italian flag . Built in year 2000, she already received a refit in 2018 and some extraordinary maintenances in order to be always in perfect conditions.
Lady Q is an extra comfortable cruising yacht . Structurally very strong and safe beeing built in steel ,and her teak finish makes her elegant .
The guests accommodations are
2 triple cabins with bathroom and shower ensuit
2 double cabins matrimoniali with bathroom and shower ensuite.
Very wide saloon and huge spaces on deck.
Crew quarters :
2 cabins : a single for the captain and a double for the crew , a bathroom and a crew's mess
Machinery and systems
Engine : Caterpillar 6 Cyl. 3406DITA 358 KW
1 Kohler genset 50Hz/28 kW, year 2014, installed as new on board in 2018
1 Deutz genset (220 V)/50Hz/28 kW, year 2011.
Electric System : 220 V + 24 V +12V + batteries charger,+ inverter,
2 fuel tanks 2000 liters each
2 water tanks 3000 liters in total.
- Holding tanks: 2 x 1500 liters
- Air Conditioning : Cws inverter type Dc 50 Rc 400/3/60 (installed in 2019)
- Water maker :Omosea 300 l/h (installed in 2019)
- Raymarine navigation instruments (year 2018):
- AIS, VHF, GPS cartographic ibrid touch
- Radar JRC LCD 1000
- Satellitar TV Seatel
- 2 hydraulic windlasses
- 1 double davit
- 2 liferafts for 8 pax
- 1 tender Jokerboat 420 with Yamaha outboard engine 70 Hp
- 1 tender 310 tender with Yamaha 8 Hp
- 1 Boiler
- 2 - 24 V bilge pumps + 2 -220 V bilge pumps
- 3 water pumps (2 x24 V, 1x 220 V)
- 1 TV Samsung 46”
radio/stereo int/ext Pionier