1. Uniquely designed, custom built, engineering marvel at the time of her christening on February 3, 1990 as HAWKEYE III.
2. She was the first fiberglass yacht built in the U.S. with a bulbous bow, without a helm wheel, and she was the first U.S. yacht built with oval, stainless-steel railings.
3. Extended cruising provided by reliable and durable derated (2) x CAT3406B engines and (2) x Northern Lights 40 kW generators @1200RPM
4. She has cruised all over the world under various ownerships, with the exception of the Arctic Ocean.
5. Extensive refit period from 2014-2015 that included new Awlgrip and Seahawk paint, as well as "long board" refairing of her exterior surfaces; receipts and invoices available from this yard period- further details in listing. Under her current owner, she continues to see constant upgrades, including such items as new power transformers and a/c chiller plant.
6. Accommodations for up to 8 guests include an on-deck master as well as two lower cabins with double beds and single berths; all cabins feature updated en-suites that include glass showers and granite countertops.
7. Redundant and isolated systems aboard; machinery in engine room mounted on easy-to-access track system.
8. Massive refrigeration and storage areas available in the crew utility space, forward bosun's locker and aft lazarette.
9. Current owner is an extremely knowledgeable yachtsman who has owned and maintained over a dozen 100' motor yachts throughout his life. He has owned EDISON since 2017.
10. Maintained and operated by a full-time crew of 4, who have excellent longevity and are intimately familiar with EDISON's systems.
11. Full walk-around decks on both levels.
12. Large crew area with large area, as well as a 7' x 7' workshop, crew galley and lounge. This space is comparable to a much larger, 120'-130' motor yacht crew area.