Refit in 2018 and previously in 2007, this Raised Pilothouse Denison has been an exemplary Bahamas charter vessel. Her shallow draft planing hull, paired with Kamewa
Jet Drives and ample MTU power, makes it a perfect charter boat more than adequately
ranged to explore the Caribbean. Capable of more than 30 knots, this 118' superyacht is one of the fastest built.
Purchased by her most recent owner, it was due for renovation of key components that
every jet yacht of this caliber demands periodically. The process has already taken care
of the more pressing issues with aluminum hull designs. The following is a summary of
the key refit items completed:
– A full paint job of the vessel has been completed to have her show "as new." This
process included full Osmotic blister repair and fairing, to ensure she is as good as
– Aluminum surfacing and Awlcraft 2000 protect the newly refinished aluminum hull
– The two 50kw Northern Lights generators have been completely overhauled and
rebuilt and are ready for a new life running the systems on BLUE OCEANS.
“Faux” Teak Deck Removal on Flybridge and boat deck, with surface preparation
completed for new deck and fairing.
– Aluminum surfacing work has been completed on the interior coamings and cabinets,
using aluminum acid etching (AlodineTM), Zinc chromate, primer and paint (AwlgripTM).
Main engine room vents and main engine room blower vents have been removed,
overhauled and re-installed.
– Bow thruster serviced with new parts and fresh oil.
– Freshwater Pump upgrade was completed with inoperative pump and leaking
accumulator replaced with new system meeting or exceeding original performance.
– Rolls Royce Jet Drives have been disassembled and have had a full assessment by
Rolls Royce, in preparation for new parts and rebuilding. Once completed, these jet
drives will be “as new” and ready for extensive operation (10+ years). The main jet
components were found to have almost no wear.
– Stabilizers serviced with new parts installed.