Raised pilothouse layout with full beam main salon. Entrance from port and starboard doors, aft deck or either side of the pilothouse. On deck powder room forward of the main salon. Forward on the main deck is the galley, VIP quest stateroom can be converted back to a formal dining room and stairs to the crew quarters and the air conditioned engine room. 2 Staterooms in the crew quarters.
Three staterooms aft for the owner and guests, each with a private head and shower. Full beam master is all the way aft with king bed.
Great flybridge layout with covered seating for a crowd under the new Bimini top and open seating further aft. Space for a tender and jet skis with powered davit as well.
Complete update and decorating 2019/2020 inside and out. Beach cottage flair yet keeping the Burger taste and ambiance Freedom is beautiful.
Spacious full beam main salon can be entered from forward side decks through wing doors port and starboard or sliding glass door aft.
Wet bar area at forward end of main salon has upholstered bar seating for 5. Wet bar has its own sink with excellent counter and cupboard space, ice maker, and beverage refrigerator. Additional bar accessories. Storage closet with audio visual equipment Flat screen TV with sound bar.
Proceeding aft on starboard there is a round wooden family style dining table with comfortable seating for six.
Stairway to master and 2 guest staterooms on port side.
Next aft is the great and comfortable entertaining and relaxing area. Couch on port. Two overstuffed lounge chairs with one ottoman. Glass top coffee table, end tables, two additional armchairs and cabinet with 2 new Kalamera wine refrigerators. Beautiful wood secretary desk traditionally styled with hutch.
- Professional galley with vast amounts of storage and many new appliances 2016-2018
- New Wolf cooktop 2017
- New Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezers in galley and bar area
- Eskimo 500 lb./day ice maker with custom bin
- New Bosch washer and dryer 2017
- Two new Kalamera wine chillers in main salon 2019
- Wet bar and grills on aft deck with storage new 2019
Aft from the base of the curved stairway, the master stateroom has an elegant and classic charm. Incorporating the full beam, the luxurious king size bed is complimented by a stylish comforter with matching euro pillows and shams. Nightstands with 3 drawers and reading lamps. An upholstered dressing bench and an extended dresser with flat screen TV and sound bar. Cedar lined hanging closets extend across the aft end of the stateroom which provides more storage room than many 100’ yachts. Private master head with large shower and vanity forward to port.
Port Guest Stateroom:
Forward of the master on port is a twin berth guest stateroom with nightstand between, hanging locker, drawers and en-suite private head with vanity and shower.
Starboard Guest Stateroom:
Forward of the master on starboard is a double berth guest stateroom with nightstand, hanging lockers, chest of drawers, flat screen TV and en-suite private head, vanity, and shower.
VIP Guest Stateroom:
Forward of the galley on the main deck level, is a queen berth “VIP” guest stateroom. Beautifully done with easy access, this stateroom is a conversion of what was the formal dining room. Done in such a manner that it could be converted back to a dining room that makes an excellent 4th stateroom, with queen bed, hanging lockers and its own flat screen TV.
Great crew quarters with 2 staterooms, head with separate stall shower, laundry area and crew lounge. Access is from the main deck level by a stairway just forward of the galley. Forward crew stateroom has 2 bunk bed single berths. Captains’ stateroom has a wide twin berth.
Up several steps from starboard passageway and entry door is the lower helm AKA raised pilothouse. Featuring an excellent array of very up to date electronics and navigation systems. There is plenty of room for the captain and navigator and several others on the bench seat behind the helm. Port side has another entry door to the deck and interior stairs to the flybridge.
Great flybridge with helm area forward, hinged signal mast followed by bench seating port and starboard with pedestal tables and a drink cooler disguised as a deck box. All new canvas cushions and isinglass since 2019. Aft of the enclosed area is the fully powered Nautical Structures Euro 1500 tender crane, space for a tender and several lounge chairs.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment:
- Newer SIMRAD electronic suite (2013) consisting of:
- 6KW HD radar
- 4G Broadband radar
- AP12 autopilot with Accusteer
- AIS System
- Sirius Weather (2) NSO processors
- (6) IS40 multidata displays
- (4) 15" Daylight LED Monitors
- (5) OP40 Control heads and satellite compass
- KVH Tracvision HD 7 satellite system new 2019
- Telular and Netcom 4g data modem Sea 332 SSB radio
- Carlisle Finch searchlight
- (3) Icom VHF radios (2 on FB with remote speakers, 1 in PH)
- FUSION stereo system on FB, Engine room, masthead and afterdeck cameras with PTZ
- Maretron windspeed, barometer, temp and windspeed sensor
- NVTI night vision camera
- Recently updated AV system with Genesis remote system in Salon and Master
- New WiFi throughout
- There are seven (7) flat screen TVs onboard, at least three (3) with sound boards installed in 2019. The TV system has a Plexi Digital hard drive with media storage capacity for offline viewing.
- 70 KG Bruce stainless steel plow anchor with 300’ Chain
- Spare Danforth Type Anchor in Lazarette
- IDEAL Electric Windlass and aft Capstan
- Teak decks all have been replaced
- All exterior brightwork finished in a painted faux-teak finish that looks as good or better than varnish but with much less maintenance
- Nautical Structures 1500 tender lift with power luff, slew and linear winch
- Swim platform with custom stair to aft deck
- Bimini top
- Stidd helm chair
Access to aft deck from sliding glass door on starboard side of main salon or via ladder from extra large swim platform, or ladder from flybridge. Shade and storage cover for the aft deck matching the flybridge canvas. Port side of aft deck has custom L-Shaped bench seating with pedestal table. Forward on the aft deck are 2 Kenyon electric BBQ grills, storage, and a stainless steel refrigerator.
- 12-Volt and 24-Volt DC system
- 230-volt AC system with Stabiline Voltage regulators
- 2 (30) KW Northern Lights Generators (1993) both recently serviced
Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment:
- 2,950 hours since in-frame overhaul of main engines in 2000
- Cruisair chilled water air conditioning (2 x 6 ton) with reverse cycle heat updated in 2017 with new compressors and computer boards
- Electric auxiliary heaters in accommodations
- American Bow Thruster Hydraulic
- Naiad Stabilizers with Datum control system and updated fin heads
- Pannish controls with Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Work bench with sink and integrated toolbox
- Sealand vacuflush toilet system
- Quincy Air Compressor
- Matrix 1,000 gpd water maker (pickled)
- Automatic Halon fire system
- Automatic DC bilge pump/AC crash pump
- (2) Spare props
- Spare stub shaft