First Time on the Market!
Owner moving up!
The most exciting 50m yacht EVER to hit the market. If you’re looking to share the most fun ever with your family and friends, this yacht will surpass all your expectations.
This three level Trinity is a beautiful contemporary yacht with a wide-open floor plan that was completely refit in 2019.
The seller spared no expense to make it the ultimate dream vacation. There are so many special features that will enhance every minute you are onboard. There is a massive sundeck with a Jacuzzi and bar with a state-of-the-art theatre with dimensions 22ft wide by 8ft tall. There are over 3,000 movies loaded in a K Skape Audio/Visual System as well as high speed WIFI direct to the screen. This is truly a mind-blowing experience!
Another incredible feature is our 80ft by 12ft floating beach club, that’s almost a 1,000 sq ft of incredible fun right on the water. It is so large it can accommodate 20 people on loungers. Also, it serves as an incredible toy chest where you can tie up our four 80 mile an hour wave runners, seabobs, paddleboards and on and on. Those are some of the amazing features to enjoy outside! The inside has all new lighting, carpeting and super high-end luxury designer accessories. The split-level master is something that you would see on a 80m yacht. Being onboard Ocean Club touches every one of your senses, and makes you feel like you never want to leave.
Let's Go Yachting!
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
- First Time on the market
- Accommodating up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms
- On-Deck, Huge split level Maser Suite with observation lounge offering uninterrupted 270-degree views, office space and his and her bathrooms
- 4 Additional luxuriously appointed staterooms on lower deck
- Cat Power with 3,000 nm range
- Sky lounge with multiple entertaining spaces
- Expansive Sun Deck with cocktail bar, sun pads, dining, Jacuzzi and a day head
- Overhead 2-point pick up beam cranes safely launch tenders from main deck
- Strong Charter Reputation
- Shallow Draft
- Contemporary Design
- 10-Year Survey Complete
Zero Speed Stabilizers
Amazing 1,000 sq ft of inflatable floating docks to safely dock all the water toys included!
So many water toys included: 4 wave runners, 4m Freestlye slide, sea bobs and more
Outdoor theatre with 22’x8’ Screen included!
Dive Compressor + Full Gear
Finest finishes and amenities onboard including all fine china, silver, flatware, glassware and accessories included in the sale
Please note the 42’ MTI Towed Tender is NOT INLCUDED in the sale, but can be purchased separaely
UPDATES AND UPGRADES:
2020: Brand new interior Carpets, marble polished, exterior polished
2019: Completed 10-Year Survey ABS, Fresh Bottom Paint, Extensive Refit
2017: New Water Toys, New Interior and Exterior Soft Goods, New Art and Décor. Custom Designed Interior.
2016: Major Refit at LMC including completing 5 yea survey, new plumbing and piping and fresh bottom paint
2015: Top End Overhauls
2014: Full Paint Job, Interior Upgrades
The main salon sets the tone for the entire yacht highlighting the custom designed woodwork, marble and oversized windows. It should be mentioned that the yacht can be further customized with the addition of new owner's art and soft goods furnishings. The open concept salon features a couch and arm chairs with plenty of seating leading into the dining room with seating for 10. The dining room wall showcases a well-stocked wine cellar. Also included in the sale are all the finest china, glassware, flatware and accessories.
Forward is the open foyer leading down to the guest suites or forward to the stunning Master Suite. Perhaps the most unique design aspect of OCEAN CLUB is the split-level on deck master stateroom featuring 270 degrees visibility. Upon seeing the master stateroom for the first time most people are overwhelmed by the spaciousness of the room and soaring ceilings. The master suite showcases a king bed on the lower level and inviting sitting lounge above with breathtaking views of the destinations you will visit. The his and hers master bathroom is separated by a large walk in shower. Not to be missed is the luxurious white porcelain bathtub.
Below are four additional staterooms all with ensuite bathrooms and finished with the same award winning Patrick Knowles Design. Two VIP staterooms aft boast king beds, an additional king stateroom also features a pullman and a twin stateroom with a pullman which can also be converted into a queen stateroom. Not to be missed is the intricate guest spaces with stunning old Hollywood artwork and contemporary design in the staircase and foyer, including a cigar humidor in the bridge deck foyer.
The bridge deck's wheelhouse offers guests a comfortable seating arrangement to monitor the navigation of the yacht with the Captain, although most guests spend more of their time in the sky lounge. Offering guests lots of comfortable and luxurious seating options and entertaining spaces in an inviting design. Not to be missed is the full bar for cocktail hour and beyond. Aft is the premier al fresco dining table of OCEAN CLUB seating up to 12. There are also plenty of lounging spaces of couches and chair couplings aft. Forward of the bridge on this same deck is a large guest entertaining area to arrive to any port in style with couches and large sun pads on either side.
Though the decor and luxury is stunning throughout, the highlight of the yacht is by far the massive sundeck with more lounging and entertaining spaces than guests know what to do with. From the Captains chaises forward to enjoy birds eye views of your next destination to the sun pads just behind for optimal sunbathing to the large jacuzzi seating up to 7 people and surrounding couches to the cocktail bar midship, the additional round al fresco dining option and aft chaise lounges, there is sun, shade and relaxation for all. There is also a private dayhead for guest convenience. Not to be missed is the uninterrupted upper decks from tenders and toys so toys are able to be deployed quickly.
OCEAN CLUB has her tender and personal watercraft storage on the main deck, which allows for a completely Unobstructed Sun Deck. There is an overhead 2 point beam crane for easy launching of tenders and toys from the Main Deck aft. There are so many water toys included in this sale: 4 wave runners, a 4m freestyle inflatable waterslide, sea bobs and a 22’ outdoor cinema as well as an amazing 1000 sq ft of inflatable floating docks making this the largest Beach Club on the water to enjoy maximum Fun in the Sun!
OCEAN CLUB has it all in a 50m yacht - 5 staterooms accommodating up to 12 guests, room for up to 10 crew, reliable Caterpillar power, 14 knot cruising speed with 18 knot max speed, Quantum Koop Nautic zero speed stabilizers, ABS classification and MCA compliant. Not to go unmentioned, she was the 2010 Winner of the World Superyacht Awards - Best semi displacement m/y - 40m+. She was most recently refit in 2019 and competed her 10 Year survey.
- Engines 2 x 3512B E-Rated V12 Turbo Charged Caterpillar - 2250 hp Engines overhauled in 2015
- Engine Hours: Port: 10,673 Std: 10,662 (as of 8/5/2020)
- Generators: Port 25,320 Hrs Stb: 27,586 (rebuilt Summer 2015) (as of 8/5/2020)
- Stabilizers Quantum Zero Speed QC 1800
- Water Makers 2 x Watermakers Inc producing approx. 300 US gallons per hour
- 1 x Sanitron UV sterilizer
- Air Marine Air central air conditioning and heating
- Conditioning/heating system
- Bow Thruster 1 x 150 hp Quantum Marine
- Fuel Filtration Alfa Laval MAB-103
- Oil Filtration Oily water separator, Boss model 2TY/107
- Sewage System Headhunter System
- Bilge System 2 x Bilge/Fire pumps
- 3 x Jabsco Bilge pumps
- Propellers 2 x fixed pitch 5-blade
- Electrical Power 208 volts AC, 60 Hz 3-phase,24VDC, 4-wire; wye
- Shore Power 2 x shore cables 100A at the transom and plug in the bow
- 2 x ASEA 125k VA 120/208-3-60
- Generators 2 x Kilo Pak 125 kw
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT:
- 2 x Seatel 4004 receivers
- Main Salon: 1 x Arcam Solo Receiver Amplifier DVD/CD 1 x 50” High Definition Plasma Runco TV 1 x Crestron Docking Station 1 x Crestron WIFI touch panel K-Scape movies and music on demand
- Skylounge: 1 x Arcam Solo Receiver Amplifier DVD/CD 1 x 60” High Definition Plasma Runco TV 1 x Crestron Docking Station 1 x Crestron WIFI touch panel K-Scape movies and music
- Dining Room: 2 x B&W Speakers Feed from whole boat and main sources
- Master Suite Main System: 1 x Arcam Solo Receiver Amplifier DVD/CD 1 x 46” High Definition Runco TV 1 x Crestron Docking Station 1 x Crests WIFI touch panel K-Scape Feed and 2 x bridge feeds. Additional CCTV feed.
- Master Suite Raised Lounge: 1 x 32” High Definition Runco TV 1 x Crestron Docking Station 1 x Crestron WIFI touch panel Repeated K-Scape
- Guest Staterooms 1 - 3: 3 x 32” High Definition LCD Runco TV Kaleidescape Video & Audio on demand
- Guest Stateroom No 4: 1 x 26” iHigh Definition LCD Runco TV Kaleidescape Video & Audio on demand Upper
- Aft Deck: 1 x 46” TV K-Scape movies and music
- Captain’s Cabin: 1 x 32” High Definition LCD Runco TV 1 x Crestron WIFI touch panel
- Crew Lounge: 1 x CD/DVD player 1 x 32” High Definition LCD Runco TV Kaleidescape Movies and Music on demand
- 1 x Furuno Felcom 15 Standard-C Satcom System (GMDSS compliant)
- 1 x SeaTel 4006 Ku-Band Maritime V-Sat
- 2 x Furuno VHF DSC-VHF/FM radiotelephone GMDSS
- 2 x Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radiotelephone
- 2 x Icom GMDSS handheld VHF radios
- 1 x Icom Transceiver
- 1 x Furuno SSB radiotelephone GMDSS
- 1 x Panasonic Hybrid Telephone System
- 1 x Public Address System
- 1 x Furuno Radar – 96 mile range 30 kw S Band
- 1 x Furuno Radar – 96 mile range 25 kw X Band
- 1 x Anschutz Pilotstar D Autopilot
- 1 x Valhalla Chartplotting Computer
- 1 x Leica GPS System
- 1 x Navigation System MX420/8
- 1 x JE/Extron Switching System
- 1 x Navtex Receiver and Printer (IMO)
- 1 x Anschutz Gyrocompass
- 1 x B&G Speed/Depth/Wind System
- 1 x Fish Finder Sounder – Furuno FCV1200BB
- 1 x Viking Cooktops 2 x Ovens
- 1 x Salamander and hood
- 2 x Miele Dishwashers
- 1 x Kitchenaid Icemaker
- 1 x Kitchenaid Microwave Oven
- 2 x Kitchenaid Garbage Disposals
- 1 x Kitchenaid Trash Compactor
- Walk-in refrigeration and freezer compartments
- Crew Lounge: 2 x Subzero undercounter refrigerators
- Lower Foyer: 1 x Subzero undercounter refrigerator
- Master Stateroom: 1 x Subzero undercounter refrigerator
- Skylounge: 1 x Miele Dishwasher 2 x U-Line Wine Coolers 1 x Kitchenaid Icemaker 1 x Kitchenaid Trash compactor 1 x Subzero undercounter refrigerator
- Main Salon: 1 x Marvel undercounter refrigerator 1 x Kitchenaid icemaker
- Flybridge: 1 x Marvel undercounter refrigerator 1 x Kitchenaid icemaker 1 x propane barbeque grill
- Lazarette: 1 x Delfield freezer 1 x Maytag Neptune stack washer/dryer 1 x Cornelius icemaker
- Laundry: 2 x Mielestack washer/dryers
- 2 x Muir VC 4,000 vertical stern capstans with foot switch
- 2 x Muir MVRC 11000 hydraulic windlasses
- Ground Tackle
- 2 x galvanized anchors or 360 kgs each
- 2 x 425 feet stud link chain
- 1 x aluminium hydraulic folding passerelle (Rebuilt in 2020)
- 2 x portable Nautical Structures teak gangways
EXTENSIVE TENDERS & TOYS INCLUDED:
- 4 x Yamaha Wave Runners 21’ Williams 625 Diesel Jet Tender
- 4m Freestyle Inflatable Waterslide from Bridge Deck Aft
- 1000’ sq ft of floating docks
- 2 x Sea bobs
- waterskis (adult & kids)wakeboard (adult & kids)2 x paddle boards
- 2 x peddle boardstowable inflatable toys 2 x fishing rods
- Dive Compressor & Full dive gear
- Incredible 22’x 8’ Outdoor Cinema screen
- 2 x motor scooters
- 2 x Go Electric bikes
- 2 hammocks
Please note the 42' MTI Towed Tender is not a part of the sale but can purchased separately