The 123' Broward Tri-Deck "Sovereign Lady"
- complete refit in 2016, nicely updated in 2021
- 6 staterooms
- the master stateroom is on the main deck
- a large hot tub
- Detroit Diesels, 16V92s, rebuilt, only 800 hours!
You step on to the wide swim grid and up the steps onto the Aft Deck.
- the extended swim grid with removable staples
- access to a large lazarette for storage and the new generator
- the nameplate with raised backlit lettering
- new teak decking
- a large marble table invites al fresco dining on the aft deck
- a wet bar and fridge make entertaining easy
- a television
- infrared heating
- full enclosure
The Salon is entered through wide sliding doors from the aft deck. You may be impressed by the contemporary elegance of this room. The open layout, large windows and 7-foot ceiling add to the spacious, comfortable feel.
- new curtains, wall coverings headliner and carpet
- large luxurious lounging sofa
- 2 coffee tables
- full bar with white marble counter-top
- Frigidaire fridge, ice maker and sink
- new 60'' flat-screen television
- KVH satellite television
- exceptional sound system
The Dining Room has granite topped cabinets and serving areas along both sides.
- black glass dining table
- designer dining room chairs
- custom chandelier
- the forward wall features a granite mural
- fine china and stemware
Forward is the Day Head, 2 hall closets, the foyer connecting the dining room to the galley and the starboard side entrance.
The Galley is equipped for a chef!
- Bosch 5 burner cooktop stove
- Frigidaire double oven
- Delfield commercial double stand up fridge
- Delfield commercial stand-up freezer
- KitchenAid ice maker
- KitchenAid trash compactor
- Bosche dishwasher
- the pots and pans
- large double sink
- granite counter-tops
- lots of storage
- large windows provide natural lighting and a pleasant workspace
- direct access outside through the port outside door
- direct access to the Crew Area below
The Master Stateroom is on the main deck.
It is accessed through a Private Study where you might catch up on emails in the morning or to retreat with a favourite book in the evening.
- built-in desk and bookshelves
- granite desktop and side tables
- a comfortable couch
The Master Stateroom is full beam, has large windows and a vaulted ceiling. It is also an incredibly quiet part of the boat.
- center-line king size bed
- granite topped night tables and cabinets
- three cedar-lined wardrobe closets
- a new television and Bose Sound Surround
- his and hers ensuite bathrooms (his with a full-sized shower, hers with a jacuzzi tub)
There are Five Guest Staterooms. Three have queen beds, two have twin beds. Each has:
- an ensuite with a walk-in shower
- a cedar-lined locker
- windows with blackout shades
- custom décor and Cantalupi lighting
- new silk carpets
- new Samsung flat-screen television
- access to SatTel and 1200 recorded movies!
- individual air conditioning control
The Crew Quarters are forward and down the stairs from the galley.
The Captain's Cabin has a double berth and private head.
There are three other double cabins for the crew and two more heads. The crew lounge has a dining table and seating for 6.
- Sony flat-screen television
- new upholstery and carpet
- stand-up fridge and freezer
- laundry room with new Kenmore washer and dryer units
- direct access forward to the guest cabins
- direct access up to the galley
- direct access to the foredeck
- secure bulkhead
The Engine Room is spacious and has 6 feet of headroom.
- Detroit Diesels, 16V92s, 2900 hp, rebuilt and now have only 800 hours!
- 2 x 65 kw generators (both fully serviced in 2020)
- 32 kw Onan generator (new in 2016)
- AGM batteries
- oil transfer system for main engines, transmissions, and generators
- Hynautic steering system
- Naiad stabilizers
- bow thruster
- Matrix watermaker (1500 gpd)
- Sea Recovery watermaker (1200 gpd)
- Microphor head system
- Marine-Air chilled water AC system (15 ton)
- Hurricane diesel hydronic heating system (new, 2 x 55,000 btu diesel boilers)
- Halon fire suppression system
- workbenches, tool cabinets and spare parts
The Helm is up the stairs from the foyer. It features:
- port and starboard wing stations
- opening windows on both sides
- bench seating for 3 guests right behind the Captain
- lots of counter space
- Furuno NavNet
- Nobeltec navigation system
- 2 Furuno radars
- 3 Acer screens
- JVC video monitor
- six wireless cameras
- Furuno autopilot
- ICOM VHF radios
- Stratos single sideband
- intercom system
- remote spotlight
The Lounge behind the helm is perfect for rainy days, or for escaping from "too much sun".
- lounging couches, bucket chairs and side tables
- a 70” flat-screen television
- sets up as a games room with adjustable height tables
- air conditioned
The Bridge Deck behind the lounge can accommodate 20 people.
- an extended roof - great for those wanting shade outside
- new teak decking
- lounging sofas and bar stools
- new deck lounge chairs
- crushed recycled glass counter-tops and cocktail tables
- a wet bar with a fridge
- a LARGE hot tub
- a Bullet bar b q
- a firepit
The Upper Deck is up the stairs and offers the best views in the harbour.
- a separate lounging area
- chairs, cushions, and coffee tables
- radar arch and bimini top
The Forward Deck is used for storing and deploying the toys.
- accessed directly from the crew quarters
- new Steelhead 1000 lb. crane with remote
- 12' Caribe RIB with 30 hp Mercury outboard
- paddleboard and kayak storage
- 2 Maxwell 4500 hydraulic windlasses
- 2 Fjord anchors