VIVERE (meaning “to live” in Italian) is an excellent example of the beautiful, sleek Azimut 116 design (naval architects Azimut/Stefano Righini) that complements the extremely spacious interior and massive sundeck. These are fantastic boats for any location, making great use of space and featuring a beautiful Italian interior by Carlo Galeazzi. A knowledgeable, experienced owner built this particular yacht with an on-site captain/project manager.
• Huge swim platform
• Excellent speed and draft for Bahamas
• ASEA shore converter
• Hydraulic passarelle
• On-deck master stateroom with 4 guest staterooms below
• Expansive flybridge with Jacuzzi and retractable hardtop sunroom
• Zero speed stabilizers
• Tender garage converted to beach club
• VIVERE is 116 feet in overall length, which provides great space for 5 substantial staterooms. With an on-deck master and 4 additional guest staterooms below, the crew can accommodate 10 guests. The guest staterooms below consist of two (2) queen staterooms and two (2) twin staterooms and all are afforded equally large living area.
• The on-deck master is elegantly decorated and finished, benefitting from large windows to allow lots of natural light due to its position on the main deck. Besides a king sized bed, this living area also affords the owner a nice desk to work and a comfortable settee to relax. There is a beautiful, full beam master bath that is finished with a number of different marbles and has a shower, bath, and toilet.
• For relaxation, the guests have an enormous salon and adjoining dining room inside while also having a nice aft deck and supersized flybridge/sundeck outside. Because the toys are stored in the garage, the sundeck is dedicated entirely to enjoying the outdoors in the Jacuzzi, on the sunpads, at the dining table, or simply in a nearby chaise lounge. The clever “hard top” is designed with a retractable awning to suit the sunbathing needs of the guests. There is easy access to refreshments throughout as there are bars with refrigeration and icemakers on the flybridge, on the aft deck, and in the main salon. All exterior decks are laid with teak for a warm, comfortable feel.
• The galley is well designed for the chef and serving staff to be able to work effectively throughout the day and is conveniently located next to the formal dining area. The guests also have the option of dining al-fresco on the aft deck or on the sundeck depending on the weather.
• The interior woodwork consists of finely crafted cherry and burlewood throughout with a matte finish. Beautifully decorated with a combination of built-in and loose furniture, the interior is generously accented with a variety of different marbles, fabrics and designs.
• Full walk-around decks along both sides from the aft deck to the bow make for an easy traffic flow for guests and crew alike. Two large anchors and anchor windlasses on the bow along with a hydraulic passarel aft make anchoring in any Med port easy.
• The crew have exceptionally large quarters, consisting of 3 staterooms for 5 people plus a large crew dining/living area to relax and have meals. Additional galley facilities (cooktop, sink, microwave, countertop appliances), laundry facilities, and 2nd dishwasher in this area also help make the crew’s workday easier. There is also additional refrigeration in this area.
Engines: Twin MTU 16V2000 2400 hp Turbo Diesel Engines
Engine serial #: P – 536106060 S – 536101059
Hours indicated: P – 273 S – 277
Propellers: 5 bladed Nibral on 4 ¼” A22 stainless steel shafts
Generators: Twin Kohler 65 Kw Diesel Generators
Serial #’s: P – 2123242 S - 2122240
Alternator: OEM 24 volt
Batteries: 4 – 8D Lifeline AGM
Charger: 2 - Mastervolt 24 volt
Circuit Protection: Thermo magnetic circuit breakers
AC System: via 2 - 100’ 50 cords on Glendenning Cablemasters
via 2 – 100’ 50 amp cords – for forward connections
Thermo magnetic circuit breakers
Anchors: 2 - 250 Kg galvanized pool anchors to two all chain rodes
Windlass: Twin Maxwell 6000 windlass/capstan
Capstans aft: Port & starboard stern electric snubbing winches
Bowthruster: ABT TRAC 100 hp/75 Kw hydraulic with joystick controllers at helms
Stabilizers: ABT TRAC Quantum Zero Speed hydraulic with ET controller
Spotlight: Port & starboard ACR URP-102 hardtop mounted remote controlled spotlights
Trim Tabs: Twin cylinder hydraulic with helm rocker switch controls
Boarding: Hydraulic passeralle – starboard stern with in-rail electronic controller
Refrigeration: Scotsman icemaker – flybridge
U-line bar refrigerator – flybridge
Frinox drink cooler – galley
Sub Zero 700 BR two drawer – galley
Scotsman DCE33PA-1SSD refrigerator – galley
4 – Frigoboat stainless steel refrigerators – galley
2 – Frigoboat stainless steel freezers – galley
1 – Frigoboat stainless steel refrigerator/freezer - crew mess
Chest freezer – garage
Air Conditioning: Cruisair Chilled water system
Stove: Miele 5 burner glass cooktop – galley
Gagganeau 2 burner glass cooktop – crew mess
Oven: GE Monogram stainless steel - galley
Warming Drawer: Gaggeneau stainless steel - galley
Dishwasher: Fischer Paykel stainless steel – galley & crew mess
Washers/Dryers: Miele – two each
Black Water: Hamann HG chlorination system
Watermakers: Duplex Idromar MC-2 2400 GPD
Dometic Spot Zero SZ 3000Z DPPC
Tender: Sea Strike 24’ Center Console
Twin Yamaha 150 hp Four Stroke #64P X 1002388/63P X 1019073
3 Bladed stainless steel propellers, Garmin 441s, Garmin VHF, Ritchie compass,