Aqua Villa Yacht Description
'Aqua Villa' is a fresh-water kept 80ft custom tri-deck yacht built by the famous Heesen Superyacht designer Gary Grant at the Norseman Shipyard. She is a well-kept, one owner yacht, with the same volume as an 100+ foot vessel. Aqua Villa boasts uniquely curved windows throughout, a Portuguese bridge and some of the finest cabinetry and woodwork seen on any other yacht. Norseman's master craftsmanship, attention to detail and drive for excellence has left 'Aqua Villa' a leader in her class.
Her key features include:
- Wesmar Stabilizers accompanied by Bennett trim tabs for a comfortable ride even in rough sea conditions.
- Side Power Bow & Stern Thrusters for easy docking, especially for owner operation of the vessel.
- Twin Caterpillar C32 Engines with low hours.
- 2 Cummins Onan Generators with an additional Cummins Onan Night / Emergency Generator.
- Kabola HR500 Efficient Hydronic Diesel Heating Systems ideal for winter cruising.
- Copeland Air-conditioning system.
- Tender garage with Avon Seasport 430 Jet SC DL RIB tender.
- Six person Jacuzzi on Sky Lounge Deck.
- Accommodation for nine guests and two crew in six staterooms.
- Infinite amount of storage throughout the vessel leaving barely any unused or void spaces.