Sailing yacht CARTOUCHE, the Blue Coast 95’s exterior lines are the result of hydro & aerodynamic research, speed performance, comfort, ergonomics and the owner’s particular aesthetic wishes ... The entire deck is recovered with teak, all hatches are flush, the solid stainless steel rigging secure the easy passage all around the deck...
The spacious fore deck invites to enjoy time seated on the two forward pulpits seats or simply to lounge on the large nets, while admirating the complete sails out ... The anchoring and running rigging equipment has been incorporated seamlessly into the deck’s layout, for an easy secure passage everywhere. A central foldable ladder will also invite you to go to swim from the front ...
• 2 anchors of 120 kg CQR with chain Studlink diam 16 mm with 110m of chain each
• 2 windlasses Lewmar V8 hydraulic
• 2 capstans C5 Lewmar for docking lines
• Central longitudinal plateform for mooring and access to front beam with incorporated ladder
• Front transversal beam in carbon
• 2 forward pulpits with teak seats
• 2 large trampolines nets
• Several storage lockers
• Full teak cover on fore deck
• Flush hatches high class from Solimar
Aft salon and access to transoms:
The exterior aft salon offers shaded lounging with unobstructed panoramic views and is separated from the large interior salon by a wide sliding door. The aft stairs pertaining to each hull lead to Lazarette compartments and down to the transom where one can store personal watercrafts, scuba diving equipment and other water sport toys.
• Lounge area with salon equipped by Royal Botania
• Dining area with a long table for 10 with extensions and chairs
• Large storage lockers in cockpit floor
• 2 large sun mats displayed on each side of the cockpit
• Bar arrangement with fridge, sink
Hydraulic aft plateform and transoms:
CARTOUCHE is also equipped with a hydraulic swim platform that drops 60cm below water level to facilitate the launching of the main tender. This platform can also be used as a sunbathing deck and is the perfect support to water sports. On each hull a swim ladder grants direct access to the water.
• Hydraulic plateform in aluminium with teak
• 2 long transoms with swim ladder incorporated
• Fresh water shower hot/cold on each transom
• Access to both technical rooms
• Hydraulic boarding gangway 3,50m long
Flying bridge and helm station:
From the aft one reaches the fly bridge via a comfortable stairway to starboard. The helm station is amidships and the rigging equipment is located to port and starboard for ultimate control and ease of handling.
A second, vast sunbathing area is located on either side of a Spa Pool and amidships there is a dining area where guests can enjoy remarkable views with sofa and bar. A dumbwaiter has been installed to bring food directly up from the galley.
• Double comfortable bench at helm station
• Dining area with table and chairs
• Carbon steering
• Large protection windshield
• Engines and bow thruster controls
• Electronics screens
• All controls for winches and sails
• SPA pool at the rear of the flying bridge
• Comfortable and adjustable sun mats all around
• Teak cover at the complete flying bridge
• Large hardtop with view on rigging
• Bar with sink, fridge, plancha, grill and lift